Monday, October 20, 2008

Aishwarya is so proud to have a hubby like Abhishek

Aishwarya
Aishwarya
For Aishwarya Rai time management is not just an art, it's a necessity. She arrived recently after the world tour, then left for Peru via Dubai to shoot for Shankar's Robot.

"I'm looking working with Rajnikant Sir in Robot. He and my father-in-law are institutions. Luckily I've worked with both. And Peru is a place I've never shot in. Wish I had more time to enjoy the new happenings in my life, " sighed Aishwarya.

"But the sad part is I hardly got enough time to do the things that are really important to me, like spend with my parents, specially my father who's been very unwell. I barely came back from the Unforgettable concerts when I had to leave. That's the hard part of being who I am. The show always has to go on."

Aishwarya is deeply moved by the support and love offered to her and her family during this trying time of her father's illness. "I've always had very positive vibes coming from my audience and friends. But the calls messages and prayers for my father's health are something I'll never forget, " Aishwarya says emotionally.

Regretfully she had to leave Mumbai again right sfter her dad's latest chemotherapy. "I'd have liked to be with my parents more. But what to do? "

More on Mani's movie? "We start shooting his film in October. All I'll say at this point about Mani's film is, it's like nothing Abhishek or I have ever done. Guru was a different world."
Digg this

No comments: